Center Stage: Full Planning
- Full service wedding/event planning, design, coordination and consultations
- Signature style developed and woven throughout the entire event from beginning to end
- Vendor recommendations in every discipline
- This service is ideal for a couple who desires the full experience. As your San Francisco wedding planner/coordinator, we’ll handle every detail, from start to finish, crafting the wedding day of your dreams. Our team will help develop a creative vision unique to your personal style, and will manage the vendor relationships that make your special day happen logistically. This package includes exclusive access to our vendor referral list, detailed planning throughout the entire process, and constant communication from our experienced wedding coordination team.
In the Wings: Partial Planning
- Partial service wedding/event planning, coordination and consultations
- This service is perfect for the couple who has already contracted most of her key vendors, but may still need a few more. As your San Francisco wedding planner/coordinator, we’ll work with existing contracts and proposals to fill in the gaps and finish the planning, and event management process, ultimately pulling off a polished and professional event your guests will never forget!
Back Stage: “Month of” Planning
- Month of wedding/event planning, coordination and consultations
- This service is for the couple who is in the last stages of planning, and needs a professional and trustworthy coordinator to step in to manage the final details of planning, logistics, timeline and overall vendor and event management for their special day!
A la carte/Wedding Consulting/Design Services
- Individual personalized A la carte services, Consultations only on an ‘as needed’ basis and Design services available (Please inquire for further information)
- Capture the essence of any occasion with a styled shoot coordinated by our team of experts. We will work with you to develop a signature style for any photo shoot, including engagement shoots, trash the dress sessions, boudoir photos, bridal showers, engagement parties, family portraits, baby photos, lifestyle photography, product features, magazine images, and blog submissions. Experienced style direction brings a stand-out quality to any shoot, elevating your images to a new level of professionalism and memorability.
- Or, we are happy to offer vendor referrals and professional consulting on styled shoots on an “as needed” basis. Please inquire for investment details.